UNICEF Internship Program 2021 | Fully Funded
UNICEF internship opportunities are available worldwide for international students.
UNICEF offers a scope for divers for students.
Anyone over the age of 18 can apply for training at UNICEF.
- You can apply if you are enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or doctoral program or graduated within the last two years.
- There is no application fee charged by UNICEF.
- This is a paid internship program where participants will be awarded a monthly stipend in addition to travel costs.
- All expenses will be covered by UNICEF.
- The duration of the training is usually between 6 and 26 weeks.
Details of the UNICEF 2021 Internship Program:
- Organization: UNICEF.
- Duration: 6 to 26 weeks.
- Program: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded.
- Deadline: varies (open now).
- Values of the UNICEF Young Graduate Internship Program include:
- Monthly salary.
- A contribution to living expenses, paid by UNICEF or a partner institution.
- A one-time lump sum, such as travel contribution and visa costs.
- Candidates are expected to have the following eligibility criteria for the Young Graduate Internship Program.
- For training at UNICEF.
- Applicants must be undergraduate students and international graduates from any country.
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate, postgraduate or doctoral program or have graduated within the past two years.
- Fluency in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages, English, French or Spanish.
- Fluency in working language may also be required in the office you are applying to.
- You have excellent academic performance as evidenced by recent university / educational records.
- You do not have direct relatives (such as a mother, father, sister or brother) who work with UNICEF.
- You do not have other relatives in your reporting line.
- Be at least 18 years old.
There is no deadline for UNICEF training.
All training opportunities are now open.
Select your preferred training program.
How to apply for training?
- All eligible candidates can submit their applications through our website.
- Complete and submit online recruitment profile, CV / CV and cover letter.
- Go to the UNICEF vacancies page.
- Select the contact type “Internship”.
- Select Job Level “Internship.
- Select any location / country.