Free online courses from Technische Universität München
Technische Universität München (TUM) ranks as one of Europe’s leading universities. It placed first among German universities in the International Shanghai Ranking, in both 2011 and 2012, and is one of the few to hold the title of Excellence University. Our researchers are committed to finding solutions to the major challenges facing society: health & nutrition, energy & natural resources, environment & climate, information & communication, mobility & infrastructure. The Technical University is based in Munich, amid the strongest science and industry network in continental Europe. Our university thinks entrepreneurially and acts globally. It was the first German university to open an international campus abroad: TUM Asia in Singapore. Today, the Technical University of Munich has more than 45,000 students, 36% of them women 34% coming from abroad, and 612 professors.Technische Universität München MOOCs
Browse free online courses in a variety of subjects. Technische Universität München courses found below can be audited free or students can choose to receive a verified certificate for a small fee. Select a course to learn more.
- Six Sigma Part 2: Analyze, Improve, Control
- Six Sigma Part 1: Define and Measure
- Lean Production
- Make Your App
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Business Project
- Lean Six Sigma: Green Belt Sustainability Project
- Biotech — From Science to Business
- Academic Writing Made Easy
- Einführung in MATLAB
- iLabX – The Internet Masterclass
- Financing Biotech Innovations
- How to Start a Biotech Venture
- Applications in Communication Acoustics
- Software Engineering Essentials
- Autonomous Navigation for Flying Robots
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification: Business Project
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification: Sustainability Project
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt: Quantitative Tools for Quality and Product…
- Realizing Biotech Innovation — A Business Guide for Scientists
About Technische Universität München
The Technical University of Munich is a global marketplace of knowledge. A place where we actively promote creativity
At TUM, talents from all over the world come together to inspire each other, learn from one another, and create innovations together. Our mission? As one of Europe’s most outstanding universities in research and innovation, we find solutions to the most important scientific and social challenges of our time.
What matters to us
People, society, and nature are at the heart of everything we do. We set the highest standards of performance in research, teaching, and innovation. We foster a culture of openness, appreciation, and diversity and shape societal transformation.
edX is the online learning platform from world-leading digital education company 2U, Inc.
edX was founded by Harvard and MIT as an experiment to make the world’s best education available to everyone. Today, as part of 2U, edX connects over 81 million people worldwide with online learning that delivers real professional progress across nearly every career discipline, from artificial intelligence and robotics to sustainability and public health. Together with universities and organizations at the forefront of their fields, edX offers thousands of job-relevant programs designed to give every ambitious learner a path to achievement.