If you want to obtain an accredited certificate from the best universities, you can apply for free Harvard University courses offered to young people and international students of different nationalities in the various disciplines offered by the university.
About Harvard University
Harvard University is a private Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Founded in 1636 as Harvard College and named for its first benefactor, Puritan clergyman John Harvard, it is the oldest institution of higher learning in the United States and among the most prestigious in the world.
Address: Cambridge, MA, United States
Check this course Facebook Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate
Why You Might Choose Free Courses at Harvard University
There is no registration required for Harvard’s Free Online Undergraduate Courses. Harvard accredited online Harvard University degree certificate will be awarded after completion of the course based on requirements and eligibility. The free Harvard courses will be taken online.
- University: Harvard University
- Country: United States of America (USA)
- Number of courses available: 405
- Deadline: No deadline
How do you find the free online course for Harvard University?
There are free online courses at Harvard as well as some paid courses. But most of the courses are free. Below is a screenshot of how to find a free online course by Harvard University.
List of Free Online Courses at Harvard University
A large number of courses are available in each discipline. A list of some of the specialties is given below. Each cycle has a different time duration.
- Art & Design
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Education & Teaching
- Health & Medicine
- Social Sciences
Schools that Provide This Courses
- Harvard Faculty of Arts & Sciences
- Harvard Business School
- Harvard Divinity School
- Harvard Graduate School of Design
- Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Harvard Kennedy School
- Harvard Law School
- Harvard Medical School
- Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Harvard Extension School
- Harvard Division of Continuing Education
- Professional Development Programs
- Harvard Summer School
- Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
Conditions for Applying
- All international students from any country are eligible for Harvard Online Courses for International Students
- There are no educational restrictions.
- All undergraduate courses are available
- There are no age requirements
Advantages of taking this courses
- Get a degree from the top university in the world.
- Learn from home with ease
- No fees are required in order to register.
- Free online courses as well as some paid courses
- Full exemption from tuition fees.
- Free testimonials.
Are Harvard online courses useful?
One in four of the respondents said they have received a promotion of a title change as a result of the Harvard online course they completed. More than half said it led to an increased scope of work, and even more, surprising, one-third said they were able to transition into a new field.
Are Harvard online courses accredited?
Harvard’s online program is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, a regional accreditor. Students can take Harvard’s online courses individually or enroll in a degree or certificate program.
Are online classes good or bad?
Online courses, especially college online courses, can be quite beneficial for a busy student. … Online classes can often be more cost-effective than traditional classes and can be done at a pace the student is comfortable with. For middle and high school students, the logistics of online courses can also be beneficial.
How to apply
The application process is very easy. You just need to register for the course you want and then enjoy the unique learning experience. The link to apply (enroll) online is shown below in blue.