Free Online Courses From The University Of Washington
About The University Of Washington
The University of Washington was founded in 1861 in Seattle (Washington State), USA. It is one of the largest universities in the northwest United States and the oldest university on the West Coast, and one of its most prominent colleges in the College of Medicine. The university was ranked 16th in the ranking of the best universities in the world in 2013.
The University of Washington was one of the early innovators in online education, delivering a wide variety of courses and programs over the internet since 2001. Today, we offer a diverse range of programs and courses online through UW Online.
We also offer courses through popular platforms such as Coursera and edX. Many of these courses and programs are based on classes taught in UW certificate and degree programs.
Enroll in: WHO Courses With Free Certificates
Some of these courses are free and some charge a fee, which typically allows you to access additional features and/or earn a certificate that you can use to demonstrate your accomplishment.
University of Washington course details
- Country: United States of America
- University: University of Washington
- Platforms used: Coursera – EdX
- Cost: Free
- Deadline: No
Areas of Free Online Courses at the University of Washington
The University of Washington allows you to choose from a wide range of courses available in a variety of subjects.
- Arts, Communication, and Writing
- computing and information technology
- Construction, Real Estate, and Sustainability
- Healthcare, biotechnology, and social services
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Public Administration, Non-Profit, and Law
- Science and Mathematics
About University of Washington Online Courses
- The University of Washington has been one of the first innovators in online education, offering a variety of the best online courses and programs online since 2001.
- Today, we offer a variety of online programs and online courses across different platforms for free.
- Some of this University of Washington online courses are free and some charge a fee, which usually allows you to access additional features and/or earn a certificate that you can use to demonstrate your achievement.
- Courses are available on Coursera and EdX
- You can get free certificates but there are some certificates for a small fee and you can get financial support to get these certificates.
- EDx offers a 90% discount on the University of Washington degree. (Check out how you can get 90% off).
Enroll for: Free Online Courses From Amazon
- 100% free online courses at no cost.
- A growing library of outstanding courses on diverse and relevant topics
- Study from anywhere in the world with an internet connection
- No deadlines or time constraints to worry about
- There are absolutely no entry requirements or qualification criteria
- Registration is free, open all year round, without restrictions
- Free certificates and others at nominal prices
The edX online learning site features free courses from some of the top educational institutions in the world, including Harvard, MIT and the University of Washington. Take a single class or complete a professional certificate program.
Free online courses from University of Washington
The University of Washington is one of the preeminent public research universities in the world dedicated to preparing leaders of change, promoters of ideas, and creating a culture of collaboration. The UW is ranked number one among public universities nationally that receive federal research and training funds, and since 1975 has been in the top five for public and private universities. The most recent report from China’s Shanghai Jiao Tong University ranked the UW 16th among the world’s top universities (14th nationally), and the Higher Education Evaluation & Accreditation Council of Taiwan, which measures the quality and impact of research endeavors, identified the UW as the top public university in overall ranking worldwide.
University of Washington MOOCs
Browse free online courses in a variety of subjects. University of Washington courses found below can be audited free or students can choose to receive a verified certificate for a small fee. Select a course to learn more.
Introduction to Cybersecurity
Introduction to Internationalization & Globalization
Preparing to Network in English
Strategic Applications of IT Project & Program Management
Leadership & Management for PM Practitioners in IT
English for Business Networking
Essentials of Cybersecurity
IT Project Management
Internationalization & Localization
Coursera is an online education platform that the UW and other higher education institutions use to offer free college courses that anyone can take. Some of these courses start on a set date and run for a specific length of time, while others are available on-demand and can be taken anytime.
Apply for: Free Online Courses From Boston University
The University of Washington is one of the oldest state-supported institutions of higher education on the West Coast and is one of the preeminent research universities in the world.
- Machine Teaching for AI
- Computational Neuroscience
- Data Manipulation at Scale: Systems & Algorithms
- Programming Languages, Part A
- Social Media Data Analytics
- Business English Communication Skills Specialization
- Data Science at Scale Specialization
- Dynamic Public Speaking Specialization
- Machine Learning Specialization
ALL ONLINE COURSES
The UW offers a wide variety of engaging online courses, allowing you to explore a passion, update your professional skills or satisfy a prerequisite for a degree program. You’ll learn from top instructors and enjoy a challenging curriculum tailored for online students. Course credit options and costs vary depending on the program.
Your chance to enroll in US EMBASSY COURSES