Specialized Programme On Machine Learning at Centre For Development Of Advanced Computing Noida From The Government Of India Ministry Of External Affairs
Machine Learning is a technique behind innovations such as facial recognition, self-driving cars, predictive results in search, Predictive text etc. The objective of this training program is to understand how machines can learn from its past experience which is considered as the core of AI. The focus is on creating strong fundamental knowledge sets on building algorithms by mastering the principles of statistical analysis, machine learning and deep learning.
Enroll now in Supply Chain Management Course From The Government Of India Ministry Of External Affairs
During the course students will be able to:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of data structure and data manipulation in python programming
- Gain expertise in mathematical computing using the NumPy and Scikit-Learn and handling data using Pandas
- Comprehend the principles, algorithms, and applications of Machine Learning
- Learn the applications of Machine Learning across various use cases like customer service, financial services, healthcare and more
- Understand supervised and unsupervised learning models including linear regression, logistic regression, clustering, classification, K-NN
- Master the concepts of recommendation engine and time series modeling, search algorithms, neural networks, and NLP
Enroll in TESOL Methodology Course – US Embassy
- Installing Python
- Introduction to Python Basic Syntax
- Data Types
- Operators, Input/output, Strings
- Python data structure
- Lists, Tuples, Dictionaries, Sets.
- If, If- else, Nested if-else
- Looping, For, While, Nested loops
- Control Structure, Uses of Break & Continue
- Functions and methods and Exception Handling
- OOPs Concepts
- Python classes and objects
- Introduction and Installation of Machine learning packages like PANDAS, NUMPY
- SKLearn, Matplotlib, Seaborn.
- Mathematical Computing with Python (NumPy)
- Data Manipulation with Pandas
- Machine Learning with Scikit–Learn.
- Introduction to Data Visualization in Python (matplotlib)
Free Online Courses From The University Of Maryland
- Introduction to Machine Learning and data preprocessing
- What is machine learning?
- Types of learning
- Applications of Machine learning
- Evaluating ML techniques.
- Data cleaning
- Scaling of continuous features
- Encoding of categorical features,
- Train and Test Split
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Linear Regression
- Decision Trees, Decision Trees case study
- Naive Bayes classifier, assigning probabilities and calculating results, Naïve Bayes case study
- K-Nearest Neighbors ,Algorithm and case study
- Ensemble Learning: Concept of model ensembling
- Random forest
- Gradient boosting Machines
- Model Stacking
- Support Vector Machines
- Different type of Unsupervised Machine Learning Algorithms
- Clustering, K-mean
- Agglomerative clustering
- Association rule mining
- Apriori algorithm
Enroll in: WHO Courses With Free Certificates
Introduction to Deep Learning
- Neural Network and its applications
- Single Layer Neural Network
- Constructing Neural Networks model
- Overview of Feed Forward Neural Network
- Back Propagation
- Activation Functions: Sigmoid, Hyperbolic Tangent
- Introduction to deep Learning
- Why Deep Learning is taking off?
- Deep Learning Architecture
- Introduction to Tensor flow
- Introduction to Keras
- Building blocks of deep neural networks
- Activation Functions
- Why non-linear activation functions?
- Introduction to Convolutional Neural Network.
- Sequence Modeling:
- Recurrent Neural Network
- Real world case studies for CNN and RNN Model
See: Free Online Courses From The University Of Hong Kong
Introduction to NLP
- Overview of NLP
- Need of Pre-processing Data
- Introduction to NLTK
- Using Python Scripts
- Shallow Parsing
- Deep Parsing
- Text Featurization technique
- NLP with Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Word2Vec models
- Building NLP Application.
Free Online Courses From The University Of Cambridge
About Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is the premier R&D organization of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas. Different areas of C-DAC, had originated at different times, many of which came out as a result of identification of opportunities. The setting up of C-DAC in 1988 itself was to built Supercomputers in context of denial of import of Supercomputers by USA. Since then C-DAC has been undertaking building of multiple generations of Supercomputer starting from PARAM with 1 GF in 1988. Almost at the same time, C-DAC started building Indian Language Computing Solutions with setting up of GIST group (Graphics and Intelligence based Script Technology). National Centre for Software Technology (NCST) set up in 1985 had also initiated work in Indian Language Computing around the same period. Electronic Research and Development Centre of India (ER and DCI) with various constituents starting as adjunct entities of various State Electronic Corporations, had been brought under the hold of Department of Electronics and Telecommunications (now MeitY) in around 1988. They were focusing on various aspects of applied electronics, technology and applications. With the passage of time as a result of creative echo system that got set up in C-DAC, more areas such as Health Informatics, etc., got created. while right from the beginning the focus of NCST was on Software Technologies. similarly C-DAC started its education and training activities in 1994 as a spin-off with the passage of time, it grew to a large efforts to meet the growing needs of Indian Industry for finishing schools. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier third party R&D organization in IT and E (Information Technologies and Electronics) in the country working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. In that process, C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with MeitY to realize nations policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology. As an institution for high-end Research and Development, C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information Technology (IT) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, caliber, skill sets to develop and deploy IT products and solutions for different sectors of the economy, as per the mandate of its parent, the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India and other stakeholders including funding agencies, collaborators, users and the market-place.
Enroll for: Free Online Courses From Amazon
The Indian Technical and Economic Cooperation (ITEC) Programme was instituted by a decision of the Indian Cabinet on 15 September 1964 as a bilateral programme of assistance of the Government of India. The decision regarding setting up the ITEC programme was predicated on the underlying belief that “it was necessary to establish relations of mutual concern and inter-dependence based not only on commonly held ideals and aspirations, but also on solid economic foundations. Technical and economic cooperation was considered to be one of the essential functions of an integrated and imaginative foreign policy.
Enroll in: Online Courses From Huawei With Free Certificates
The ITEC Programme is essentially bilateral in nature. However, in recent years, ITEC resources have also been used for cooperation programmes conceived in regional and inter-regional context such as Economic Commission for Africa, Commonwealth Secretariat, UNIDO, Group of 77 and G-15. In more recent years, its activities have also been associated with regional and multilateral organizations and cooperation groupings like Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN), Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation (BIMSTEC), Mekong-Ganga Cooperation (MGC), African Union (AU), Afro-Asian Rural Development Organization (AARDO), Pan African Parliament, Caribbean Community (CARICOM), World Trade Organization (WTO) and Indian Ocean Rim – Association for Regional Cooperation (IOR-ARC) and India-Africa Forum Summit.
Your chance to enroll in US EMBASSY English Language COURSES
The ITEC Programme, fully funded by the Government of India, has evolved and grown over the years. Under ITEC, 161 countries in Asia, Africa, East Europe, Latin America, the Caribbean as well as Pacific and Small Island countries are invited to share in the Indian developmental experience acquired over six decades of India’s existence as a free nation. As a result of different activities under this programme, there is now a visible and growing awareness among other countries about the competence of India as a provider of technical know-how and expertise as well as training opportunities, consultancy services and feasibility studies. These programmes have generated immense goodwill and substantive cooperation among the developing countries.
The total duration of the course is (04-Jul-2022 – 12-Aug-2022)
for more courses visit: ITEC Courses From The Government Of India Ministry Of External Affairs