Scholarship in Switzerland fully funded
Federal Institute of Technology ETH Zurich Scholarships in Switzerland
Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme / ETH-D Scholarship.
ETH Zurich supports outstanding Master’s students with two scholarship programs:
The Distinguished Scholarships and Opportunities Program (ESOP) supports students with a scholarship, mentorship, and network from the ETH Foundation.
About the scholarship:
The scholarship covers full study and living costs during the Master’s degree course.
The ETH-D scholarship contains a partial stipend plus additional offers by the department (additional aid or scholarship).
There is only one application process for each of the two Master’s scholarship programs.
Details of scholarship:
Host country: Switzerland.
- Donor: ETH Zurich.
- The ETH ZURICH is the best scientific institution in Switzerland.
- Funding type: fully funded.
- Stage of study: Master’s degree.
- Available to all students from all countries of the world.
- An English language certificate is required.
- Application deadline: December 15, 2020.
- Biomedical engineering.
- Computer Science.
- Material Sciences.
- Energy Science and Technology.
- Electrical Engineering and Information Technology.
- Mechanical engineering.
- Nuclear engineering.
Civil Engineering and Architecture:
- Civil Engineering.
- Environmental engineering.
- Integrated Building Systems.
Natural Sciences and Mathematics:
- Chemical and Biological Engineering.
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
Administration and Social Sciences:
- History and Philosophy.
- Management, technology and economics.
- Educational Sciences.
- Mathematics education.
- Science, technology and politics.
- Applied Geophysics Agricultural sciences.
- Atmosphere and climate Food Science geology.
- Environmental Sciences Health Sciences and Technology.
There are two types of scholarships:
- The Excellence Scholarship / ESOP consists of a grant that covers living and tuition expenses (CHF 12’000 per semester) in addition to a tuition fee waiver.
- The ETH-D scholarship consists of a partial stipend for living and tuition expenses (CHF 7’500 per semester) In addition to an exemption from tuition fees.
- The department will additionally offer a scholarship of 3,000 Swiss francs per semester or provide assistance (by paying 500-600 Swiss francs per month).
- In Zurich, the amount requested covers 21,000 Swiss francs / year for the Immigration Office (in Basel at D-BSSE it covers 24,000 Swiss francs).
The required paperwork:
- Fill out the application form.
- Statement of grades (point sheets).
- CV Motivational speech.
- Two letters of recommendation.